Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2nd March, 2016

Posted by Unknown at 4:01 AM
as i write this post through PC in my office, i learned to know that i am indeed not a good blogger at all. XD

the last post i post was like 2 years ago.

so, i will just sum up some of my life story.

i am still work for this lovely company, that allowed me to fangirling as much as i want, as long as i have done my job desk. it is actually depend on my supervisor. because my supervisor is still the lovely angel 'Mba Dith', so i am still living my fangirling life.

the only problem is, we moved, the office, actually was just in front of my place, i just need to take short walk, cross the road (through the pedestrian bridge of course), then i will get to my office. now, its not that simple, at all!
i have to take the bus, and then transfer to another bus, and then get to my office. its take at least 1.5 hours to get to my new office from my place now (in normal traffic). that really tiring :'(
and we were at 6th floors, now we are in 28th floor, and the connection is really suck. :'(

this is just too much for my fangirling life.

and not just about that, the new director of my division really 'scary'. once, my boss (my division head) couldn't even take his lunch because too busy. i feel bad for him.


my other side of life is still gorgeous. 
my lovely family that love me so much.
my lovely boyfriend that love me so much.
my lovely friend.
everything is still awesome except that part of my way to go work.

there is also this big news. i am going to Korea! insyaa Allah.

in 22 april 2016 - 1 may 2016.

i will post some of my trip story later. amin.

aaaaand, i just finishing my novel! its finally done!

the tittle is "Whalien 52".

i will tell you about this later. just wish that publisher like it. amin!

smell ya, XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Cherry Blossom Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea