Friday, April 18, 2014

are we already an adult?

Posted by Unknown at 8:06 AM
i actually wanted to write a story about me and a friend. but i think i cannot overcome all of the sad that come with it, so i'll just write about another one.

so, i've just celebrate, not really, i mean we're just facing our 2years and 7month of our realationship, at 13th April.  my boyfriend, ofcourse, i don't think he remember, he send me a text after i congratulate him by a text.so, here we go.

i used to sad, upset,and sometimes angry when my boyfriend forgot about that day, the 13th, but then, i realize that his love cannot be measure by that thing, he loves me, of course, and i'll just trying to accept him the way he is, the way he loves me.


i know, we are not in the middle of 'thriller movie' anymore, we are already in the drama, or maybe we are already in the documenter one. we are not a 'hot blood' teenager couple anymore, or 'hot passionate' couple anymore, we can control our emotion, i even not really mad if he do not text me a full day now, it's because i also did not texting him, ahaha.. so i guest we are already pass the time 'we cannot live if we are not texting each other', ahaha...
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Cherry Blossom Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea