Friday, April 18, 2014

Changing..

Posted by Unknown at 6:07 PM
as I promise, i'll tell you about the change in my life.

first, now i am 24 years old, that's mean i already old enough to get married (in my country, or at least in my home town). so my mother and especially my grandmother, already ask me some questions about married. when will i get married? do i have some saving for the wedding, and so on.
and the answer is, i'll get married in 2017 (Insyallah), me and my boyfriend already talk about this, and i have no saving in my bank account for the wedding yet, adn we are trying to right know.


but my life is so much better than last time i think about it. i already have a job (a good one), with good company (one of two best leesing company in this country), good jobdesc (or should i call it 'cool' one? because my division is one of the coolest division in this company), good salary (i have anough money to feed my family and my self now), and so on. and so do my boyfriend.
and yeah, we are getting better now, and Insyallah will always to.


we have our plan (many of them), we have our goal (the hight and the low), so just pray for us to get it as soon as possible, and we will live our life with happiness, amin.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Cherry Blossom Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea